Anti - wrinkle Injection (Botulinum Toxin-A) is a minimally invasive cosmetic treatment procedure to remove facial wrinkles and fine lines caused by frowning, laughing, and squinting. It uses the highly purified botulinum toxin produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum.
The FDA first approved use of Botulinum Toxin A for treatment of blepharospasm in 1989. Later on, in 2002, the FDA approved using this procedure to remove moderate to deep wrinkles between the eyebrows. In 2013, this process got a green signal from the FDA as a cosmetic procedure to remove wrinkles around the eyes. Anti - wrinkle Injection treatment is also known to reduce wrinkles on the forehead and the jawline.
Who Should Get Anti - wrinkle Injection?
Anti - wrinkle Injection treatment is considered safe for individuals over 18 years of age. Recon often believe getting this treatment during the late 20s or early 30s is an effective preventive measure against wrinkles that come with aging.
You can get Anti - wrinkle Injection cosmetic injections to improve the appearance of:
- Crow's feet (wrinkles around the eyes)
- Wrinkles and fine lines in the glabella, the area between the eyebrows
- Strabismus (both eyes pointing in dissimilar directions)
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating in the underarms)
Getting Anti - wrinkle Injection injections is a safe and simple procedure. However, make sure to consult a doctor first before the treatment in the following cases:
- Neurological disorder
- Allergy to cow's milk protein (CMPA)
What Is the Procedure for Anti - wrinkle Injection Treatment In Gurgaon?
The Anti - wrinkle Injection treatment is a fairly simple procedure requiring minimal preparation. The procedure itself takes only 10 to 15 minutes.
Before getting the treatment, you need to keep a few things in mind:
- Talk to your doctor about any medical conditions, allergies, and medications you are taking
- Stop taking anti-inflammatory medicines and medications like ibuprofen and aspirin that cause thinning of the blood at least 2 weeks before the treatment to reduce the chances of bruising
- Stop taking alcohol at least 2 weeks before the procedure
Anti - wrinkle Injection treatment is an in-office procedure performed by a licensed physician. It involves the following steps:
- You'll need to wash and cleanse your face or the concerned body part
- The method doesn't require anesthesia; if you are concerned about the prick of the injection, the doctor might give you topical anesthesia or rub some ice in the area.
- The doctor will then inject the compound into the desired spot using a thin needle.
- The number of injections depends upon the region and the severity of wrinkles; usually, crow's feet require three injections while the glabella needs just one.
- Once the injecting process is done, you're good to go.
When Will the Results Be Visible?
You can notice the effects of Anti - wrinkle Injection treatment within 48-72 hours. The full effect takes within 7-15 days of treatment. The effects of the Anti - wrinkle Injection procedure last between 4 to 6 months. After this, you can opt for follow-through Anti - wrinkle Injection injections to maintain the results.
To get the best results, avoid putting any pressure on the injected regions for 24-48 hours of the treatment. This can transfer the botulinum to other regions and lead to drooping or swelling in the face. Also, avoid lying down for 4 to 6 hours. This would prevent the botulinum from traveling from the glabella to the optical muscles, which can cause strabismus.
Why Choose Recon for Anti - wrinkle Injection Treatment In Gurgaon?
At RECON, our team has unparalleled expertise in efficiently performing surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures. We aim to enhance your natural beauty without making the result look artificial.
Our cosmetic expert Dr. Pragati Shubha is a licensed and trained medical professional with proficient knowledge of facial anatomy and related cosmetic procedures.
We put the latest technologies and medical equipment to use to rejuvenate your face and give you a wrinkle-free and healthy-looking natural look.
Benefits Of Anti - wrinkle Injection Treatment
Anti - wrinkle Injection treatment has several benefits including:
- Improves appearance of facial wrinkles and fine lines,
- Delays the formation of new wrinkles,
- A non-invasive and fast method,
- No downtime processing and almost immediate results,
- Cost-effective cosmetic procedure,
- Treat several conditions like migraine, hyperhidrosis, etc.
Anti - wrinkle Injection Treatment Cost In Gurgaon
The cost of Anti - wrinkle Injection treatment depends on several factors like the target areas, target conditions, number of injections required, the locality, and the doctor's expertise. The Anti - wrinkle Injection treatment cost in Gurgaon may vary between 7,000 to 35,000 INR. Visit RECON Clinic to get the best cost-effective Anti - wrinkle Injection treatment in Gurgaon.