Q Switch Laser Treatment: What Is It Q Switch Laser Treatment?
This is a treatment that makes use of high-intensity beams released in short pulses, targeting specific areas on the skin with a wavelength of 1064 nanometers.
Our doctors use state-of-the-art equipment to adjust the intensity of the beams based on each individual skin tolerance. The intensity of the beams can be adjusted as per the tolerance of your skin.
Typically, it takes about 4 to 8 sessions to get the desired results. Each session lasts for about 15 to 20 minutes or can be more, which depends on the concern to be addressed and the surface area of the skin to be treated.
At RECON, you can opt for a one-on-one consultation with one of our experts regarding the treatment procedure and the estimated number of sessions that are required for desired result outcome.
How Does This Treatment Help You?
A Q Switch laser is a laser treatment for pigmentation, speaking in a broad term. The laser beams emitted during the treatment penetrate deep into your skin and target the areas with an excessive brown-colored pigment called melanin. These pigments absorb the beams which causes them to disintegrate in the cells. Your body then flushes out the destroyed pigments, thus reducing the pigmentation in the area.
Mentioned below is a list of skin concerns you can address with the help of a Q Switch laser treatment at RECON Clinic.
- Hyperpigmentation: It usually results from sun damage and Long exposure to the sun, especially without proper application of sunscreen that can lead to the accumulation of melanin in certain areas of your skin for which the Q Switch laser can help you get the right solution..
- Uneven Skin Tone: This is also mainly caused by prolonged sun exposure, although pollution, inflammation, and hormones play an important role in it too for which the Q switch treatment can help you get rid of the excessive melanin from the darker areas and give you an overall even skin tone.
- Pimple and Acne Marks: Pimples and acne cause inflammation in the skin which leads to the production of excess melanin. A pigmentation laser treatment can help you deal with this. Also, the laser beams used here kills the Propionibacterium acnes that are present deep in your skin pores and are known to cause acnes.
- Tattoo Removal: Tattoos also work on the principle of the settling ink deep into your skin layers. Hence, like the same with pigmentation, this treatment can disintegrate the settled ink and help in tattoo removal.
- Melasma: These are brown or dark brown spots on your skin. They can occur due to hormonal changes or from sun exposure as well. Women are much more likely to have melasma as compared to men for which Q switch laser treatment is also recommended.
- Skin Rejuvenation:by removing dead cells and debris, shrinking oil glands, and reducing oil production and facial hair the Q Switch laser can also help you in having a rejuvenated skin.
Highlighted Features Of The Q Switch Laser Treatment For Pigmentation At RECON
The Q Switch laser procedure is one of the most popular services at RECON. This is because this method deals with a number of skin concerns and also offers several benefits to the skin.Our Q Switch laser treatment is non-invasive, safe for Indian skin, and suitable for all skin types. However, as every skin reacts differently, we recommend a test before proceeding with the treatment. Additionally, this treatment requires no downtime, allowing you to return to your daily activities immediately after.
Given below are some of the highlights of getting a pigmentation laser treatment at RECON.
- Non-invasive: This treatment involves the application of laser beams to your skin from outside. It is a non-invasive and free from injections or incisions.
- Safe For Indian Skin: In India, you experience varied weather and geographical conditions. Due to which, many treatments do not suit Indian skin. But this laser treatment method is tested and proven to be safe for Indian skin.
- Suited To All Skin Types: Whether you have dry, oily, or combination skin, this procedure is suited to all skin types. However, it should be noted that every skin reacts differently to any stimuli and hence, a test is always recommended prior to any procedure.
- No Downtime Required: Your skin does not need any special treatment or medications after this treatment. You can return to your regular schedule without worry but your skin might become tender for 24 to 48 hours. So avoid using harsh cosmetic products until then and do not forget to apply sunscreen.
Why Choose RECON For A Pigmentation Laser Treatment?
RECON is the center of cosmetic excellence our expert doctors and state-of-the-art equipment will ensure that you receive the best care possible.
Our aim is to help you achieve your beauty goals through conventional means and thus help you feel more confident in your skin.
RECON encompasses a team of some of the best doctors, surgeons, and cosmeticians across the country. Their expertise is further backed up by cutting-edge technology equipment that promises accuracy, precision, and efficiency in rendering services.
To get the most affordable and effective laser treatment for pigmentation, book an appointment now!
For any queries about the Q Switch laser treatment at RECON, contact us at @reconcosmeticsurgery.