RECON: A centre for cosmetic surgery, it is a super specialty clinic that has a special focus on facial aesthetics. The term reconstruction was shortened to come up with name ‘Recon’. Reconstruction is essentially the core of Recon, as most of our procedures require reformation or reconstruction of tissues and bones to achieve an enhanced and rejuvenated appearance. Dr. Pragati Shubha is widely recognized as the best plastic surgeon in Delhi. She observed the exponential increase in the demand of MEDICAL and SURGICAL AESTHETICS PROCEDURES. This rising trend motivated her to start RECON - Centre for Facial Cosmetic Surgery in Gurgaon in June 2021. Our cosmetic clinic provides a vast range of both non-surgical and surgical treatment options for facial reconstruction and rejuvenation, treating both men and women.
What is Plastic surgery?
Plastic surgery is a surgical specialty that involves repair and reconstruction of the deformities of the face and body caused by trauma, illness, or birth disorders. It also includes surgeries to enhance or improve the appearance of the face and body. Plastic surgery can help improve appearance as well as restore function. Conditions treated by plastic surgery include:
- Skin conditions like cancer, burns, scars, birthmarks.
- Birth anomalies like cleft lip and palate or deformed ears.
- Facial bones defects like maxillo-facial dysplasia or retrognathia.
- Deformities due to infection, trauma, or tumors.
The Doctors certified to perform plastic surgery are called Plastic Surgeons, who have completed the required years of medical education and training in the field.
RECON houses one of the best plastic surgeons in Delhi.
Is Plastic surgery the same as Cosmetic surgery?
Plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery are closely related specialties and are used interchangeably. But, there exists a slight difference between them, which is mainly based on the purpose for which the surgery is performed.
Plastic surgery encompasses reconstructive and corrective surgery where the sole purpose is repairing a body part and making it function well, for e.g. in conditions like trauma, infections, birth defects, developmental abnormalities, burns, etc., where a body part may be deformed or dysfunctional. Few examples of reconstructive plastic surgeries include:
- Breast reconstruction.
- Burn repair surgery.
- Repair of Congenital Defects: cleft lip and palate.
- Hand surgery.
- Lower extremity surgery.
- Scar revision surgery.
Cosmetic surgery on the other hand is a part of plastic surgery, where the primary purpose to enhance the appearance of an otherwise normal body organ. It is entirely focused on improving aesthetic appeal, symmetry, and looks. Few examples include:
- Breast enhancement
- Face Rejuvenation
- Body contouring
- Facial Contouring.
Why do we need Plastic Surgery?
The need for plastic surgery is on the rise and a lot of clinics are catering to the needs for plastic surgery in Delhi. You may need it:
- When you have physical deformity of the body due to burns, birth defects, trauma, etc.
- If you desire improved physical health and appearance e.g. Rhinoplasty or nose reshaping helps to improve breathing as well as enhances your nose aesthetics, neck surgery can help in neck pain and at the same time beautifies it.
- To boost your self-confidence by enhancing your appearance, helping you look and feel good about yourself. E.g. skin rejuvenation, facial lift, eyebrow lift.
- If you suffer from social anxiety because of the lessening or loss of hair, a hair transplant can help improve your self-esteem.
Why is Dr Pragati Shubha the Best Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon in Delhi?
Dr Pragati Shubha is an ENT and a head and neck surgeon with extensive training in the functions and aesthetics of the nose, head and neck region. She specializes in rhinoplasty and other cosmetic surgeries of the face like facelift, brow lift and eyelid surgery. She has been trained under the guidance of world-renowned, national and international faculties in rhinoplasty and facial aesthetic surgeries. Her extensive work and experience in facial plastic surgery made her gain recognition as the best cosmetic surgeon in Delhi
. She has also earned a fellowship in Functional and Aesthetic Rhinoplasty from Italy. Furthermore, she is engaged in extensive research and keeps herself updated with the latest advancements and innovations in the subject. These accomplishments, along with vast knowledge, experience, dedication and excellence in her work, make her one of the best plastic surgeons in Delhi
Our Cosmetic Procedures at RECON
We at RECON consider all our guests as unique and understand that each face requires a unique treatment that reflects the best aspect of their personality. We try to give you the best version of yourself and therefore offer you a vast range of facial cosmetic procedures including:
Face Surgical Procedures
- Face lift
- Eyelid surgery
- Hair transplant
- Neck lift
- Chin surgery
- Gender Affirmation Facial Surgeries
Face Non-surgical Procedures
- Anti - wrinkle Injection
- Dermal fillers
- Chemical peels
- Laser hair reduction
- Laser Facials
Nose Surgical Procedures
- Sinus surgery
- Nasal septum surgery
Why Choose Us?
Our face is our prime identity and the first thing that everyone notices about us. At Recon, we assist you in choosing and formulating a treatment plan that helps you reflect and enhance the best aspects of your personality. We ensure that you receive the most efficient services in the field of facial aesthetics. We aim to enhance your natural appearance by providing you with a healthier, less tired and more rejuvenated face, by our best plastic surgeons in Delhi.
Our highly qualified doctors and their well-trained teams, along with the use of the latest cutting-edge technologies and modern equipment, ensure that the treatments meet your requirements and expectations. Surgical and non-surgical treatments are available to you at an affordable and pocket-friendly cost. So, what are you waiting for?
Why Choose RECON for Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery in Delhi?
RECON is dedicated to providing the best Plastic/ Cosmetic surgery in Delhi with a comprehensive range of nonsurgical and surgical options for your facial reconstruction and rejuvenation. It is a super specialty clinic and a centre for cosmetic surgery with a special focus on the aesthetics of the face. It is headed by Dr. Pragati Shubha who is an ENT and a head and neck surgeon, and has extensive training and specialization in surgeries of the nose, face, and neck like Rhinoplasty, eyelid surgery, brow lift and facelift. She has gained wide experience and training from world-renowned medical universities and is engaged in extensive research and innovations in the subject. At Recon:
- We provide treatment solutions that reflect the best aspect of your personality.
- We aim to enhance your natural looks by giving you a healthier and rejuvenated appearance.
- Our doctors are highly qualified, possess extensive experience, and clinical excellence.
- We use State-of-the-art technologies and the latest modern equipment.
- The highest standards of sterilization and infection control are maintained.
- Our cost structures are transparent and pocket-friendly
How to Choose the Best Plastic Surgeon in Delhi?
Choosing the best plastic surgeon in Delhi is crucial as the outcomes of surgery will largely depend on the surgeon. Some of the tips for a precise decision for your plastic surgeon are:
- Be sure about the surgeon’s qualifications and experience especially for the surgery you are opting for.
- Always get feedback from others, who have had the same procedure and ask the doctor about before and after pictures.
- Ascertain about the behavior and attitude of the surgeon and other staff at the clinic. Be sure that you can be comfortable and trust him /her for your new appearance.
- Make sure he/ she is empathetic and can spare time to listen and understand your needs and concerns.
- Determine the surgical, medical, and other facilities available at the clinic and enquire about the equipment and technology they use.
- Be very sure and ask for a detailed description of the expenses which will be incurred in the procedure.
At Recon, we assemble all these qualities together and make them available for you.
“I had an excellent experience with Dr. Pragati Shubha for my deviated septum. I am very happy after my surgery. Thank you, doctor.”
Thank you Dr. Pragati Shubha for making me feel so confident. I have recommended you to all my friends.”
“I am more than satisfied with my hair transplant surgery, I feel young and handsome again. Life has become a bliss. Thank you so much, doctor.”
“Loved the results of my Facelift, a great doctor and a great staff. Highly recommended.”
“Very understanding doctor, she made me take the right decision and helped me choose a much cheaper option (Dermal Fillers) with amazing results.”
Plastic surgeons aim at correcting or improving defects of the skin, soft tissue and bone in order to restore their function and appearance. These defects may be from birth, due to aging or may be acquired following an injury, surgery or illness. Plastic surgery includes both reconstructive as well as cosmetic surgical procedures. At RECON, we will have the best plastic surgeon in Delhi to treat you.
Cosmetic surgeon essentially performs plastic surgery procedures to improve or enhance the external appearance of the body. Along with surgical procedures, they perform a variety of non-surgical procedures to enhance appearance. The aim of cosmetic surgery is primarily aesthetic enhancement and not to improve bodily function or treat any medical condition. So our surgeons, who are some of the best cosmetic surgeons in Delhi, help in enhancing the aesthetic appearance, improving symmetry, and proportion of all areas including the face, head and neck.
Choose your cosmetic surgeon wisely and very meticulously as your surgical results will depend entirely on their expertise.
- Ensure that the doctor has the required qualifications and experience in the particular procedure.
- Always ask for pictures of the before and after results of their previous patients.
- Seek feedback from their previous patients.
- Watch for the attitude of the surgeon and other staff. Check if you feel comfortable and can trust them for your treatment. Observe whether they listen to your concerns patiently and empathetically. Also make sure that they explain to you the treatment plan as well as the benefits, limitation and complications of the treatment.
- Find out about their surgical facilities. Enquire if they have good technology and the latest equipment and ask if they are quality accredited.
- Discuss in detail the cost aspect. Explore if they are transparent and the fees are clearly stated or not. Find out about any hidden costs.
Dr. Pragati Shubha is a highly qualified and experienced plastic and cosmetic surgeon who is dedicated to her patients. She has a very holistic approach to facial aesthetics. She is compassionate and caring towards all her patients. She goes a step forward to listen to them patiently and understand their needs and concerns. Her vast experience in a variety of procedures and her up-to-date clinical knowledge ensures the most efficient and advanced treatment plans with excellent outcomes. This makes her the best plastic and cosmetic surgeon in Delhi.
You are an ideal candidate for cosmetic surgery if:
- You wish to enhance your appearance.
- You have overall good health and are not suffering from medical conditions like uncontrolled diabetes, hypertension, blood flow issues or any condition that impairs healing.
- You understand the medical risks, lifestyle changes you need to make during the recovery period, efforts required to maintain your enhanced looks and the cost involved.
- You are a non-smoker or can quit smoking.
- You have good immunity.
- You have realistic expectations of the results and have a positive outlook.
Any age above 18 years is an ideal age for cosmetic surgery. The choice of procedures may vary according to age. Like during teenage years and in 20s, rhinoplasty is common, and in the 30s, 40s and 50s, facelift, eyelid surgery and neck lift, brow lift, hair transplant are more common.
If you are an ideal candidate for surgery and religiously follow your doctor’s instructions, then in a majority of cases, plastic surgery is safe. But as with all surgeries, this too, carry risks like:
- Complications related to anesthesia.
- Infection and bleeding from the surgical site.
- Numbness due to nerve damage.
Nevertheless, the benefits strongly outweigh the risks, therefore always discuss with your doctor to analyze meticulously the benefit and the risks before moving forward with the surgery.
To maximize the benefits from your surgery and avoid risks, here are a few tips:
- Get treated by the best plastic and cosmetic surgeon in Delhi.
- Take adequate rest.
- Meticulously follow your doctor’s instructions.
- Be very regular with follow-up appointments.
- Prevent infection by maintaining good hygiene.
- Be regular with your diet and follow the doctors’ and nutritionists’ instructions.
- Be vigilant and know the ‘red-flag’ signs so that you immediately see the doctor.