Skin sagging is a major skin concern that comes with aging. This is the result of the reduced production of the skeletal components of your skin, collagen and elastin, that hold your skin tight and firm. While aging and its effects cannot be reversed, there are ways to slow it down.
If you are also concerned about your sagging skin and are looking for a solution, visit RECON. We offer the best facelift surgery in Gurgaon that would help you get rid of saggy skin and get the contours you want. To get more details about the procedure, contact us at +91 99816 00999.
Facelift Surgery: What Is It?
Facelift surgery is an outpatient procedure that removes the excess skin from your face. This procedure aims at adding contours to your skin by rearranging the muscles and the thin layer of fat tissue. It gives your face a younger appearance.
Collagen and elastin are important components of your skin. While collagen maintains the integrity of your skin by holding its tissues together, elastin makes your skin plump and elastic. These two compounds prevent your skin from sagging no matter how much weight you gain or lose. Due to aging, usually around your mid-30s, the formation of collagen and elastin in your skin decreases which leads to its sagging and drooping.
In facelift surgery, the doctor makes incisions along your hairline. Then, this skin is flipped over, and the tissue structure beneath it is rearranged. Then, the doctor pulls your skin tightly over the restructured tissues, cuts away and removes the excess skin, and stitches up the skin at the incision sites.
Getting facelift surgery at RECON would help you restore the firmness and younger appearance of the face.
Facelift Surgery At RECON: What Does It Involve?
At RECON, the first step when getting a treatment involves consulting with our experts. During the consultation, the doctor would tell you about the precautions you need to take and check whether or not you are eligible for the procedure. They might also look after your and your family's medical history. Express your expectations from the surgery and ask the doctor about what results to expect from it. It is necessary to be clear about the whole procedure and be on common grounds with the doctor before undergoing this treatment.
Facelift surgery in Gurgaon is performed under the effect of local anesthesia. Then our surgeon makes the incisions on your face depending on the target area to be worked upon. If you want to work on the skin along your neck and jawline, it is called a mini facelift, while a mid-facelift is more focused on enhancing your cheeks by adding contours along your eyes and upper mouth.
The surgeon makes different types of incisions based on the targeted areas. These include:
- Traditional Incision: The surgeon makes an incision starting at the temples on either side of your face. This incision continues along your hairline to the front of your ears and up to the backside of your ears, below your hairline. This incision is made when you need a full facelift and covers about two-thirds of your face.
- Limited Incision: This incision is made when you want to contour your cheeks and jawline. It starts above your ears, close to the hairline on either side of your face. The incision continues along the front and ends at the back of your ears.
- Neck Lift Incision: As the name suggests, this incision mainly focuses on adding contours to your neck and jawline. The surgeon makes this incision starting from the front of your earlobe and curving to the lower scalp. Sometimes, one or two small incisions are made on the underside of the chin.
- Due to the location of these incisions, you do not have to worry about scars. The scars from facelift surgery at RECON are minimal and barely noticeable. After the treatment, we would keep you under observation for a little while, and then you can return to your home if everything looks good.
Who Is Eligible For Facelift Surgery At RECON Clinic?
At RECON, we always ensure the candidate's eligibility before going on with the treatment. This is necessary to give you the desired results, reduce the risks of side effects, and prevent complications during or after the surgery.
Our eligibility parameters include:
- You should not have health conditions like diabetes, heart diseases, weak immune system, etc.
- You should not smoke or do alcohol or drug abuse; in case of smoking and alcohol abuse, you would have to quit at least 2 weeks before the surgery.
- You should not have a history of keloid scars.
- You should not have had any reactions during previous surgeries.
- You should have realistic expectations from the surgery.
What Is The Facelift Surgery Cost At RECON?
The facelift surgery cost in Gurgaon varies depending on several factors. The hospital or clinic provides the service, the experience and expertise of the surgeon, and the medications and recovery expenses. Along with that, the target area of the surgery is also a determining factor in the final cost of facelift surgery in Gurgaon.
At RECON, we provide the best facelift surgery at a highly affordable price. Highly proficient surgeons perform the surgery, and our staff team ensures that you have a comfortable experience here. We pride ourselves on providing our patients with the most cost-effective treatments.
Why Choose Us?
At RECON, you will get cosmetic beauty service at its best. We bring to you top-notch treatments and surgeries to address and solve your cosmetic beauty issues at affordable prices.
With a team of highly skilled and experienced cosmetic surgeons, we aim to make you feel comfortable and confident in your own skin. The cutting-edge equipment in our clinic assists our surgeons in providing the best and most efficient treatments.
To get the best facelift surgery in Gurgaon, visit RECON Clinic, or contact us at +91 9981600999.
Detailed information regarding the procedure and post-procedure care will be given after consultation.